US$200000.00 - US$260000.00 per annum
Our client is a well-established, privately held, International Real Estate firm who deliver market leading developments that offer significant value in established or emerging urban areas. Having acquired significant holdings in downtown Atlanta they are about to begin a major regeneration project and are working with Cobalt on a Retained basis to appoint an exceptional VP Construction based in Atlanta, GA
The VP Construction will oversee all Construction related activities on a large portfolio of value-add and ground-up projects. You will be intricately involved in feasibility, design, bidding, GC selection and the subsequent execution of all work. Working closely with the Development team you will provide accurate insight and reporting on the project whilst building a Construction team to support the many projects being delivered.
In order to be considered for the VP Construction position applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working for a Developer in Atlanta or similar urban area alongside knowledge of relevant construction methods.
- An early career gained within a commercial general contractor working on a mixture of residential, retail, and commercial projects.
- Exposure to ground up, adaptive re-use and interior projects ranging in value from $500,000 to >$100m. A resume that demonstrates multiple concurrent projects versus one individual large project is preferred.
- Someone with a hands-on approach who enjoys actively managing projects whilst growing a strong team is a must.
- Strong contractor and subcontractor relationships, first-class budgeting, cost estimate, cost control and forecasting skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, WORD and Project skills are a must, knowledge of Bluebeam would be advantageous.
- A home base that allows for daily work in downtown Atlanta.
Attractive base, benefits, and bonus.
All third-party applicants will be directed to Cobalt for inclusion in the managed process.