Connecticut, North America
US$60000.00 - US$70000.00 per annum
Title: Assistant Construction Superintendent
Our client is a prominent real estate Developer/Owner/Operator organization with a multitude of projects across the entire nation! This veteran firm has developed over a million sq ft of property and has a portfolio in excess of $100M total value.
They are quickly growing and are currently looking to hire an Assistant Superintendent to help oversee several new and ongoing commercial and residential projects throughout Connecticut.
Overseeing and coordinating the construction of residential and commercial projects throughout Connecticut. Specific duties include:
- Preparing/finalizing the project plan, sequence and schedule with the collaboration of field personnel.
- Preparing and issuing project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates, and financial/budget updates.
- Communicating appropriately with clients and keep them fully informed of progress and any significant technical problems/solutions and their effect on design, schedule and/or costs.
- Develop logistics and expedite the permitting and approvals as necessary
Only candidates that can display the following experience and qualities will be considered:
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in ground-up construction with at least two of those years in a direct leadership role.
- Prior experience in Residential & Commercial projects, and strong knowledge of all trades, such as but not limited to: Demolition, full MEP, etc.
- Proven ability to run projects on time and on/under budget.
- First class references, strong communication skills and a can do, proactive mentality.
- A home location that enables easy commute to different project sites throughout CT, as well as occasional visits to the office in Waterbury.
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits