Georgia, North America
Our client is a multifamily conglomerate financially backed by a Top 20 ENR global Construction Management firm. The business specializes in real estate development, property management, interior design, and construction. Headquartered in Georgia, the firm has a heavy footprint in Texas, Florida, Georgia, Alabama, and North & South Carolina. Due to a strong influx of new projects and an already healthy backlog, we're looking to expand the team to support this extensive growth.
- Responsible for the flow of labor, materials, equipment, and subcontractors to efficiently construct projects within the estimated costs, time schedules, and company quality standards
- Provide leadership to direct overall management of field production team for one or more developments simultaneously
- Direct cost input and research during the design phase
- Coordination of estimating, pricing/project buy-out
- Establishment of project objectives, completion schedules, and field staff requirements
- Supervision of close-out activities including punch list oversight and warranty of the job
- Bachelors Degree (Preferably construction management or related course of study)
- Minimum 10 years of Project Management experience in the multifamily sector
- Minimum 5 years working in a Leadership-level capacity
- Experience in both Podium and Garden-style developments
- Ability to travel based on project/client needs
- Ambitious personality looking for career growth and progression. The firm encourages and funds employees to take necessary courses to consistently upgrade their individual skill-sets in estimating, drafting, and construction techniques.
Competitive base salary + Project & Yearly Bonus opportunity + Affordable Benefits Package inclusive of matched 401k plan