New York City, United States
US$100000.00 - US$150000.00 per annum + Healthcare insurance
Title: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Compensation: Competitive Base + Benefits
Our client is a well-established, profitable Construction Management firm specializing in intricate commercial projects in the public and private arena. As they see continued opportunity for growth, they are looking to add an experienced Senior MEP Engineer to their Manhattan and/or Long Island team.
ONLY candidates that can display the following experience and qualities will be considered:
- At least 10+ years of industry specific field survey MEP engineering experience, with at least 4 of those years in a direct management capacity.
- Professional Engineer strongly preferred; Degree in Mechanical Engineering required
- Strong knowledge of NYC & NYS Building Codes
- Highly proficient in industry specific software, including Autodesk Revit & AutoCAD
- Proven ability to meet project deadlines
- First class references, strong leadership and communication skills and a can do, team focused proactive mentality.
To leverage field experience, industry knowledge and solid analytical skills to act as Lead Mechanical Engineer on assigned projects in the healthcare, education and institutional sectors. Specific tasks include:
- Design & Prepare mechanical systems construction documents including drawings, calculations, specifications and related details
- Approve all mechanical submittals and perform quality reviews of mechanical designs
- Work collaboratively with owners, COO and Project Managers to ensure flawless project delivery.