Middlesex, New Jersey
With a surge of new work post COVID our client is a well-established Electrical contractor based in Central New Jersey. With a strong family culture this firm enjoys a very low staff turnover and generally bids on commercial projects ranging from $2m-$15m+. To capitalize on increased activity they are looking to add a talented Senior Electrical Estimator.
As a key member of the project management team, the Senior Electrical Estimator will:
- Lead bid activity on Commercial projects and advise senior members on the viability of each project.
- Evaluate, select and manage specialist subcontractors, vendors and third party providers.
- Prepare take-offs, detailed estimates based on current material and labor costs.
- Work closely with field teams to review and include change orders into the contract scope.
In order to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- 10+ years' experience as an Electrical Estimator focusing on commercial projects.
- Detailed knowledge of power, lighting, and low voltage systems.
- Good communication skills and a detailed, fact based approach to Estimating.
- Experience in hard-bid contract work.
- Knowledge of ConEst software would be a distinct advantage.
The Electrical Project Manager can expect an excellent base salary + Health Benefits (100% covered)