Brooklyn, New York
Our client is a prominent private international company that focuses on the ownership of real estate properties. Their property in Brooklyn is in need of a Property Manager, who will be hands on in coordinating all aspects of building management.
- Oversee all daily management/maintenance with internal providers as well as outside vendors
- Assist with setting annual operating budgets and reviewing accounting/financial statements
- Oversee all accounting operations transactions, tenant billings, and create reports
- Manage vendor relationships, and create purchase orders
- Follow up with building staff or 3rd party contractors on status of open work orders
- Other additional tasks, including administrative and emergencies as needed
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Property Management supervisory capacity.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy- working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Proven excellent customer service skills, first class references, and a can do, proactive mentality.
- Strong analytical, organizational and managerial skills.
- Competitive base + Healthcare 100% covered