Connecticut, North America
US$60000.00 - US$65000.00 per annum
Title: Residential Property Manager
Our client is a prominent real estate Developer/Owner/Operator organization with a multitude of projects across the entire nation! This veteran firm has developed over a million sq ft of property and has a portfolio in excess of $100M total value. They are currently looking to hire an experienced Property Manager to oversee one of their CT residential developments.
Responsible for supervising and ensuring the prompt & efficient management & maintenance associated with the large housing development portfolio. Specific duties include:
- Oversee all daily management/maintenance with internal providers as well as outside vendors
- Coordinate with and fulfill all condo unit owner daily requests
- Assist with setting annual operating budgets and reviewing accounting/financial statements in collaboration with the Condo Boards
- Manage the inspections/maintenance contracts for each building to ensure proper compliance (CAT 1/CAT 5 inspections, fire sprinkler inspections, boiler testing, etc.)
- Strong familiarity in all property management related documents (Condo Bylaws, Declarations, etc.) and follow proper procedure to enforce those rules
- Oversee all accounting transactions and ensure all rents are collected, posted and deposited daily, and work with in-house legal team to track status of rent payments when necessary
- Manage vendor relationships, and create purchase orders in Yardi
- Follow up with building staff or 3rd party contractors on status of open work orders
- Other additional tasks, including administrative and emergencies as needed
Only candidates that can display the following experience and qualities will be considered:
- At least 4 years' experience in a market rate Property Management supervisory capacity
- At least 4 years' experience in a market rate Property Management supervisorty capacity
- Itimate knowledge of CT residential housing market
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy- working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows environment as well as Yardi
- Proven excellent customer service skills, first class references, and a can do, proactive mentality.
- Strong analytical, organizational and managerial skills.
- A home location that allows for easy commute to the site in Windham County, CT.
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits