New Jersey, North America
Cobalt Recruitment is currently supporting a design-build general contractor specializing in industrial and manufacturing ground-up construction. Our client is urgently looking to add an experienced Industrial Construction Project Manager to their team in New Jersey for oversight of multiple manufacturing projects for a corporate owner.
Key Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Subcontractor bid solicitation and selection;
- Day-to-day construction activity coordination and administration oversight, reporting to owner and executive team;
- Serve as general contractor's construction representative in all project meetings;
- Manage daily project communications through use of Procore;
- Oversight of all project contracts, fees, necessary equipment, project scheduling and budgeting, and key client relationships;
- Render help in the preconstruction phase with the preconstruction team by utilizing shop drawings, blueprints, and project documents; and
- Daily oversight of the construction project team including Project Managers, Superintendents, and Project Engineers.
Ideal Candidate Credentials
- 7-10 years of experience as a construction project manager working for a general contractor on large-scale ground-up industrial and/or manufacturing projects, preferably in the tristate area;
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field;
- Previous experience in cost and scheduling oversight for industrial or manufacturing projects with a value of over $1M
- Desire to grow and build a project team within our client's organization
- Personable attitude utilized to gain new project opportunity through relationships with owners, architectural firms, and Construction Executives
This role offers unique career advancement opportunities and a strong compensation package which includes full health benefits, a 401k plan, and life insurance.
Please contact Derek Stovall at Cobalt Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org) and visit our website at www.cobaltrecruitment.com for more information on this vacancy and other roles with the various general contractors and construction management firms we represent.