Scarsdale, New York
Our client is a well-established GC/CM with a new operation focused on the Westchester, upstate NY and Connecticut market. As they see a growth in the ground up multifamily market, they are seeking a talented Lead Superintendent to supervise construction.
Leading ground-up Multifamily project you will:
- Oversee ground up multi-story wood frame projects, including supervising of the day-to-day work.
- Prepare the project plan, sequence, and schedule with the collaboration of field personnel.
- Preparing and issuing project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates, and financial/budget updates.
- Communicating appropriately with the proper parties and keep them fully informed of progress and any significant technical problems/solutions and their effect on design, schedule and/or costs.
- Develop logistics and expedite the permitting and approvals process as necessary
In order to be considered for this Lead Superintendent position in Westchester you must be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience as a Superintendent with strong knowledge of structural, interior and MEP trades.
- Strong stick built and/or podium and frame experience is mandatory.
- The ability to establish documents and procedures that focus on site safety.
- First class references, strong leadership and the ability to handle multiple tasks with a team focused, proactive mentality.
- Experience in new, ground-up work in the multi-family, assisted living and/or hotel markets is preferred.
- Knowledge or Spectrum & Plan Grid a plus
- 30-hour OSHA is a must, LEED AP or LEED would be ideal.
Competitive base + bonus + benefits