Middlesex, New Jersey
US$125000.00 - US$200000.00 per annum
Our client is an electrical contractor in Middlesex County, NJ that provides a full range of commercial electrical services to end-users, building owners and construction companies. They wish to hire an Electrical Project Manager to join their growing team of skilled and reliable professionals.
As a key member of the project manager team, the Electrical Project Manager will:
- Partner with Superintendents, Project Engineers and Estimators and to ensure the work is fully established.
- Experience with commercial projects with a focus on hospitals, nursing homes and pharmaceutical companies.
- Prepare and manage communications with general contractors or construction managers.
- Review project change orders and make recommendations.
- Visit job sites to maintain regular communication with project superintendents.
In order to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- 5+ years' experience as an Electrical Project Manager focusing on commercial projects.
- A thorough knowledge of commercial electrical, data centers, telecommunications, electrical distribution, and sub stations.
- Degree in Engineering is preferable.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, and Excel, and Primavera
The Electrical Project Manager can expect an excellent base salary + Health Benefits 100% covered
How to apply
This role will not be open for long. For consideration, please send a resume and project list to Matt Sugrue at firstname.lastname@example.org