New York City, United States
US$100000.00 - US$130000.00 per annum
My client is a General Contractor looking for a Construction Project Manager with a proven track record of success and dedication. This role has growth potential for the right candidate.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously though different phases.
- Must be able to Identify and execute design, client approval & permits
- Manage projects averaging from $50-$100M
- Ability to communicate through all levels- including internal and external stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong relationships
- Assist in the review and evaluation of change order proposals
- Minimum 5-7 years in project management
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or similar discipline a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards.
- Ability to plan, organize and motivate a team