New York, North America
Our client is a well established General Contractor based out of Nassau County, Long Island. As they continue to grow, they are looking to add a self motivated and organized Assistant Project Manager for projects at LaGuardia and JFK airport.
· Technical knowledge for the review of shop drawings, submittals, blue prints and architectural drawings.
· Assist in creating construction project schedules.
· Assist in directing and overseeing subcontractors and deliveries.
· Compile and keep track of all project documentation.
· Coordinate the work of numerous subcontractors, contract correspondence, manage the submittals, RFI's, requisitions and change order process.
· Answering large amounts of E-mails and phone calls with clients and vendors.
· 2+ years of experience in construction
· Be highly organized, with ability to multi task to meet deadlines for submitting proposals and completing projects.
· Team player with strong leadership abilities.
· Proficiency in Microsoft office products including word, excel, outlook and internet search.
· Experience with Aviation and Procore is a plus
Competitive base + benefits